Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lori's 3rd Annual Easter Extravaganza!

Today we had a fun-filled day as we celebrated our risen Lord!
Lots of good food and fellowship with K-Man's side of the family at our house.

It was my 3rd annual Egg and Scavenger Hunt!


Here's the pictorial:


Brenden and my Mom-in-law. 


The egg hunt about to begin!




The scavenger hunt!!










Family time!


Fun!





Lori's Crazy Easter Hair! 


My bro-in-law and my great-nephew!


My nephew and great-nephew!

My K-Man and my girly!

Cousins!

More fun!

My big boys and me!

More and more fun!




Nick and Mater!


And that's about it.  We had a lovely day!
(I sure missed MY side of the family though!)


I hope you all had a blessed Easter as well.

And may we celebrate our Redeemer EVERY single day!!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love seeing your Easter celebration! Inspired by the treasure hunt....hmmmm...might have to steal that idea. :) Happy Easter!!

Joy said...

Good to see M & E. Love her dress. Looks like a fun day!
Joy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...