Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Nicky's 19th!

19 years ago today I was feeling the rumblings of labor!  
K-Man brought me home a Whopper from Burger King for lunch and we waited 
(my doctor had warned me not to eat spaghetti because she couldn't stand to see thrown-up spaghetti.  
She didn't mention anything about a big greasy burger, so that's what I went with.  
And I didn't throw that up either, so it all worked out fine.) 
Finally it was time to go to the hospital, but first we stopped by the store for a new car seat.  
I just loved how much easier and more relaxed having a baby was the second time around!

And my sweet little Nicholas arrived very shortly after getting to the hospital.
What pure joy he has been to us!





And I'm not a bit biased or anything, so I can tell you for sure that he is going to
make one lucky lady a fabulously wonderful husband someday.
He is HILARIOUS and such a gentlemen and the hardest working 19 year old I know.

Happy Birthday, Nick!  



Now excuse me while I go weep!  And search for a newborn to hold and sniff.

2 comments:

Tesseraemum said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Hope it's great!

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday, Nick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...