A few random thoughts.
* I was so tickled this morning when I remembered that it was St. Patrick's Day,
and looked down to see that I had put on a green t-shirt.
I didn't even plan it.
I'm just so incoherently on top of things, that's all.
* There are two things in life that I really hate to break in.
1. New sheets for my bed.
2. New mascara.
I'm currently enduring #1 right now.
Once I get over that, I'll buy some mascara.
(Oh, the hardships of being a first-world housewife.)
* Spring break will finally be over for me after today, and I survived.
(Though I do have a twitch that I'm a bit worried about.)
* I love how God gives abundance...if we trust Him!
* Now that the snow has melted, my hens are laying more eggs.
And they are no longer considered to be dinner-options, for now.
And here are a few pictures of our wildly exciting spring break:
(She is SO going to kill me for this! Well, it pays to smile. Lesson learned.)
Over and out!