Oh my gosh, you guys.
It is one of those nights. Actually, at this point, it's one of those mornings.
Because it's 3:27 AM and I've been wide awake since about 12:30.
This is so stupid!!!
I just ate some leftover spaghetti.
So now my mouth is heavy-laden with garlic & such.
Which will make for some really great morning breath....if I ever go back to sleep, that is.
I guess either way, my breath will be gross.
Fuzzy teeth & tongue.
Maybe I should go brush. I think I will.
Anyway, all I can say right now is:
1. My Tuesday is going to suck (sorry, but it will.)
2. Homeschool for my littles will consist of whatever I can tolerate, and not one single worksheet more.
3. My dear husband is on his own for seeing himself off to work in about 2 1/2 hours.
4. Coffee will be brewing unceasingly, starting...soon.
5. You people who just sleep like babies make me sick.
(Bottle that up and send it to me, would you?)
Have you heard enough whining?
I'm off to google some pot roast recipes.
See you later!