Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easters!

Happy Easter, friends!

It was a GREAT day here on the homestead.
Lots of fun, and drama.
(Lest, the lack of pictures of certain people.)
(Don't ask.)



Lucy and Isaiah.
And Isaiah's tie.



And my 7th child, Sarah (Nick's girlfriend, who is highly photogenic and adorable.)

 And here's a great shot of Nick and me.

 Sarah and her FIVE babies.
(You'll remember that we started with THREE.  Then she asked for two more.  And I said yes.)


The little man.
Oh my goodness gracious, talk about photogenic.









I hope your Easter was fabulous day, too!



JESUS IS ALIVE, friends!

6 comments:

Karin said...

So cute! :) Lots of drama this morning, too. UGH. I straggled into church feeling tired. ha.

Unknown said...

Happy Easters to you too, priend!

Chris said...

Looks like Isaiah found a shirt to go w/ his tie! Good you have one (and a half)kids that will allow photos. They will have to do for now.

quilt'n-mama said...

Looks like you had an awesome day! I was in the farm store the other day and my kids found the chicks... they wanted them:) Not sure what our neighbors would think or if our town allows chickens in the city limits but I would LOVE to have a little coop in my backyard:)

Joanne Reddell said...

Oh my, that Isaiah makes me smile!! I especially loved the pix of him w/ chix on his head! HA! Love you, girlie!!

grtlyblesd said...

The chick pictures of your son are adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...