Wednesday, April 3, 2013

essential oils

Hello, friends!

I hope your day is going superly-duperly!


I'm so excited to tell you about something that is brand new to me,
and because I am so convinced of its goodness,
I'm going ALL-IN.


And if the fact that all those prescription medication commercials
leave you scratching your head that the
side effects are more terrifying than your symptoms,
I think you'll be all-in on this NATURAL way to treat ailments, too.


Here's just a couple things they have to offer that might peak your interest:


"Lavender is the most versatile essential oil and is often used to cleanse and soothe minor burns, cuts, and other skin irritations.  Its refreshing, relaxing scent has balancing properties that can also calm the mind and body."
Add a few drops to bath water & sink in for RELAXATION!
GREAT for the kiddos' bath too!

"The gentle scent of Peace & Calming encourages deep relaxation and can assist with mediation to promote a peaceful night's sleep."
This one is QUICKLY becoming part of my nightly ritual to a better night's sleep.
AND to help stressed-out kids on difficult days.
We all can use this one!

"This proprietary blend contains pure essential oils, renowned wolfberry puree from China's Ningxia province, and a variety of vitamin-rich fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, and pomegranates.  Just ONE ounce of Ningxia Red supplies the body with vital antioxidants and phytonutrients that provide a natural energy."
NO caffeine, NO sugar, NO aspartame.
And it's highly concentrated...so just one or two ounces, added to a glass of water is all you need.
It's delicious goodness, power-packed with nutrients! 



I hope you'll swing on over to my website to take a look around at all the products available.
Lots of NATURAL pure oils & products, without the scary side effects.

Order whatever you'd like from my site and it will be shipped directly to you.
So easy.

Let me know if you have any questions!
  



And right now, I'm enjoying a cup of tea with a couple drops of lemon oil.
REALLY soothing and delicious!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Sounds very interesting... I really hope it helps you sleep! If it was in my budget today I would order the calming one for my kids--and oh, I don't know--maybe cover their heads in it. :)

Madeleine said...


I have been using Young Living for 2+years and have changed the way I look at life.

I love it.

I do the monthly thing and have stocked up my oils.

Again... LOVE it.

Glad you are on board!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...