1. I don't have a smart phone.
In fact, my cell phone is about three years old,
which is practically an antique these days, so I hear.
But I am fine with that.
2. I've never once seen an episode of Duck Dynasty.
Though I'd really like to!
But we don't get that channel.
**However, we DO get the Food Network, of which I am a JUNKY.
3. I mash my own potatoes.
4. I am a die-hard stay-at-home-mom.
This economy has really hurt our family budget, in a big way.
But K-Man and I resolved from the very get-go of becoming parents
that I would stay home.
And by the grace of God, I will continue to do so.
He is our Provider!
And I pray constantly for new and creative ways to earn/save money.
God honors a frugal and hard-working woman, He does!
5. My dear husband sold one of his power-tools...
and handed me the cash so I could buy the fancy flat-iron that
I've been saving pennies for.
He is ALL-MAN, I tell ya.
But I still haven't pulled the trigger.
6. Real mayonnaise is a very big part of my life.
7. I have what I call my, Y2K/Joseph Emergency Food Storage Corner, in my basement.
You just never know.
More on that later.
8. I am completely against government gun-control.
The reasons are obvious, if you know and understand American/world history.
9. I am unashamed to be 100% PRO-Life,
Because that's what the Bible teaches me.
There's no twisting that truth.
10. I have no idea who Abby is...or what she is doing downtown.
And lastly, I adore you all greatly!!
I am so busy lately that I don't have a ton of time to blog.
But, I love that you tune-in anyway.
If you have any questions and/or ideas that you think would make a great
blog post, please let me know!
Leave a comment or shoot me an email!
BLESSING TO YOU!