Monday, February 2, 2009

Memory Verse Monday & more, yes more, basketball

This week's memory verse...

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea..” Psalm 46:1-2



Right at the moment, I've got absolutely nothing to blog about. We've got another busy week ahead, filled with basketball (UGH). We have about 3 more weeks of it...then sweet, sweet relief!! Don't get me wrong...I love, love, love watching my boys play. But it's all the practices and driving and other games we have to watch. I'm just so done!!! I'm ready for golf!!! At least that's not exactly a spectator sport (though sometimes I will walk out onto the course to watch!).

I will leave you with some pictures from one of Brenden's last games....

We have a bunch of built-in babysitters for Lucy at the games!! Thanks Thomas & Reese!!

I will try to post later...I have received a blog award that I must tell you about and pass on to others!! But, I've come to realize that I spend WAY TOO MUCH time blogging....and as much as I love it, I need to pour some energy into other areas!!

Have a great Monday and remember to work on the memory verse, read your Bible today, and pray without ceasing.

3 comments:

carie said...

thank you for the encouragement on the memory verse. xx, carie

Nancy said...

First time you have been at a loss for words, Lori? Keep on, keeping on.
Nancy

Jaime G. said...

i love seeing pics of your boys with their little sister. it makes my heart smile that even in the teenage years, thy still love on her in public. such great boys!
and (we've already discussed this) but awesome verse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...