Monday, January 5, 2015

Here I am, and Happy New Year!

 Good morning and Haaaapy New Year!

We had such a lovely Christmas, considering there was much sickness floating around.
It was a snotty, sneezing, hacking-coughing, vomiting, AND SO ON, situation.
But, we're all good now!

I have a laundry list of resolutions, which I intend to keep! (How adorable.)
One of which is to BLOG MORE.  
And get organized, seriously organized.
And have a regular, solid routine so that things run more smoothly around here!
And lose weight.
And work smarter, not harder.
And, well...the list goes on and on.

Surely I'll be able to stick to at least a few things, surely.


Here's a few eclectic photos from our Christmas break.
(Not everyone is represented here, but everyone is doing fine and dandy!)






 

Have a very blessed and productive Monday, friends.
I'll see ya again real soon, okay?!


Love,
Lori


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY... she's back!!! Happy New Year! So Good to know u will keep that blog more resolution!!! For real!! Please!!!

Chad and Kristy said...

Yes, yes, and yes. I was just thinking the same thing. I am really wanting to blog our lives here so we can one day look back and laugh at all the memories but it is SOOOOO time consuming!! I am almost to Christmas and my NY resolution is to keep it up! I also am dedicated to getting organized only that has consisted of buying a binder and looking at pinterest for ideas....sigh. Happy New Years! I expect some fun post with chickens coming from you soon:) Ha!

Heather said...

So glad to see you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...