Here's a list of things that I've done this week, thus far:
1. Wore a new bra that was not only NOT an 18-hour bra...but wasn't even a two-hour-and-fifteen-minute bra. (Could not wait to fling that thing across the room at the end of the day!)
2. I almost stepped on a frozen possum while feeding my chickens. Long story.
3. Held up the pick-up line at school because I had to clean up a pile of poo that my little Oliver left for me under the seat. (Rethinking his liberties while going bye-bye with me.)
4. I received this shipment of DELICIOUSNESS!
(Six BIG bars! And cheaper than Whole Foods. ;)
5. I started following my sister's new fitness blog! You should too!
6. I woke up at 2 AM on Tuesday, with THE worst tummy ache, then hurled it all away, again and again. UGH! I spent the whole day in bed, completely wiped out.
7. And thanks to #6, I am well on my way to crossing off my weight-loss resolution. Haha, take THAT, diet and exercise!
8. I'm back up and running now and ready to face today!
That's all. And that's enough! I hope YOUR week is going splendidly. And never forget, life is too short for uncomfortable bras, a lack of chocolate, or dodging frozen possums. You can quote me on that.
Love you, deary friends!!