Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lori's Latest Goings-On!

Well, well, well, looky who decided to drop by.
ME!

So sorry for my hiatus.  The truth is, guys, I just haven't had time to put much thought into blogging.
Blah!
I have been pouring a lot of energy into my latest venture,
cooking classes!

It's SO much fun!


Here's some photos from my spaghetti class for kids:






Not only all that, but I've been buying fresh milk from a friend and I made butter from the cream!
 Isn't it just glorious?!



 Oh, and I became a grandma!
But just for last weekend.
(Eli's baby project for his marriage & family class.)
:)


Alrighty, that's about it, folks.

I will do my very best to check in more often, okay?

Love you all!




**Because I've already had someone ask, I made my apron!
And I can make you one too.  $25, plus shipping.  Email me!
loriatjoyunspeakable@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I'm a FB stalker and I love your new adventures. I wish we lived closer I'd send the girls to your class for kids and then I'd have to come to the adult class to keep up with them!

Mary DeGennaro said...

So glad to hear from you, Lori. I love the apron...inspired me to maybe make some as Christmas presents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...