Here's a few things I've been up to:
1. Baking. Surprise, surprise!! But this week I tinkered with making a semi-healthy lemon poppy seed muffin with super tart lemon icing and it was sooooo yummiful! I didn't take any pics, sorry. I'm going to tweak the recipe a tad, then I'll post it. It's perfect for spring!
2. Monday I went to a make up class! It was the first cosmetology related continuing ed class that I have been to in a super long time and it felt really good to be around other stylists and share ideas and techniques!
3. We are working hard to finish up homeschool stuff. We are all itching to be done! And we're almost there. Somehow we got way behind in math...so we're plugging away at that and plan to be done in a couple weeks. Hooray!!
4. The other day I bought some fresh cream from a local dairy to put in my coffee. All my wildest dreams and aspirations have now been fulfilled! Sooooo delicious.
5. I started a new list-making method and it's working like a charm. Like a charm! Instead of listing my tasks for the day on a piece of paper or on my beloved post-it notes, I use a dry erase board...and my goal is to have the slate CLEAN by the end of the day. Isn't that nice? A clean slate!
6. K-Man picked up some more chicks on his way home from work. It's an addiction, I tell you!
(And the little boogers are already busting out! I'm moving 'em down to the big house later today.)
7. I've been working out really hard every day! Every day. Really hard. I got my swimsuit situation all figured out and now I'll be covered top and bottom! And hopefully everything in between will be firm and orderly by the time I sport them!
Oh dear. Sorry to cut this short, but my tea and oatmeal are gone, so I better get moving for the day! My list of to-dos is longer than usual today (not the one above...that was a light day!), then I have to go to work! Fun times!!
Have a super great weekend, my friends!