Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Grandma, Judge Ito {TBT!}

Since today is Thursday, Throwback Thursday, and since I found one of my favorite photos of my beloved grandma, I thought I'd share.  Because, it's just so awesome.  And hilarious.

But let me set this up first.  Remember the O.J. Simpson trial?  Who doesn't, really.  Well, those of you over age...35 anyway.  If you were like me (my boys were wee little ones at the time!  Ohhhh!) during that time, you were glued to the TV as this whole crazy fiasco unfolded.  

And you couldn't help but get to know all the characters involved.  Including, Judge Ito:



Which brings me to my grandma.  At her retirement village's Halloween party that year, she decided to dress up like him.  Because she was crazy that way.  I loved her!!!



I give you, my Grandma-Judge Ito.


That crazy old lady was just one of many who shaped me into the woman I am today.

And I think that explains a lot.


I miss you, Grandma!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Now I totally get it. What a wonderful grandmother.

Karin said...

Oh my goodness...HILARIOUS! Now I know where you get it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...