Thursday, January 30, 2014

Taking a Wee-Little Break!

Hello, friends!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello!...and tell you I need a little bloggy break.  I plan to be back in business by early next week!  Maybe even earlier later, who knows.

Life is just super crazy-full-and-overwhelming right now, you know how it is!



But in the meantime, please leave a comment about topics you'd like me to post on...or questions you have for me (ask almost anything!)...or which Starbucks you want to meet me at to vent over a venti!


Love you guys!
Lori Lu


But, hey!  Come hang out with me on Facebook.  I'm almost always on there!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love your posts, but I'd like to know how all your kids are adjusting. You never write about them any more. :(

Anonymous said...

How is the older son from China - you seldom mention him?

Wendy said...

I miss you Lori. Sorry but you are like my favorite TV show and it decided not to be on tonight. Grr. No, only teasing....take care of yourself. When you come back, I love all your recipes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...