Friday, June 7, 2013

little pizza makers

I'm pretty sure this is my 174th pizza post.
I really enjoy repetition.
And pizza.

But pizza-making is getting different around here.
Because I am no longer the lone in-house pizza chef.
The kids are now free to express themselves,
via personal pizza creations.




 They think this is THE greatest idea ever in the history of mankind.


Though their topping selections were sans any veggies,
I just played it cool by plotting to strategically brain-wash them before next time.
And to stealthfully hide healthy things in the sauce, luring them to believe that
they are fully in charge of their selections.

See?  I'm not really letting go of the control after all.
I always find a way.


They had such a blast and were so proud of themselves!
In their estimation, it was THE best pizza ever, EVER.
They gobbled it all up.
And wanted more.


The people were HAPPY.
Can you tell?



I think tonight I'll let them make their own
chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and rolls.


Although, I need to be careful because I don't want them to realize
the boring monotony of dinner-making too soon.

Oh, the delicate dance.







Have a fabulous weekend, friends!






1 comment:

Chris said...

then you gotta teach them the joys of cleaning up the kitchen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...