Friday, May 31, 2013

inspire and educate

I'm not exactly when it happened.
But, I'm now sporting readers on top of my head.
It's so darn convenient!
And I think it looks cute and whimsical.
Like, I'm in party-mode, but also ready to get down to business at any moment.
It's Fun Lori and Serious Lori, all wrapped up in one.

That's just fantastic!






And then there's this.
I'm on a mission to soften my heals up for summer.
So I put coconut oil on my feet a couple times a day, then wear socks to hold in the moisture.
Again with the dual look.
Ready for a beach party...all the while, half-way ready to throw on some sneakers for a jog.



Feel free to take these ideas and make them your own.
I'm here to inspire and educate.
You're welcome.






I think I'll stop talking now so you can just drink it all in.



4 comments:

Connie J said...

Mwahahahaha. I feel so cool now that I realize I'm ready for a party at any moment! I haven't yet adopted the beach/jogger get-up :)

Katy said...

You need some glasses fit for a party then! My mom gets all sorts of fun ones.

carrie said...

I wear my glasses the same way!

paul-and-lori said...

Does the coconut oil work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...