What a busy day it's been, friends!
Here's a few things that I did:
1. Homeschooled the children.
2. Made granola.
3. Made three loaves of banana bread.
4. Made coconut butter. (SWEEEEET!)
5. Roasted eight chicken breasts.
6. Made Chicken-fried-rice for dinner.
7. Made four loaves of Ezekiel bread.
I sat down and took a breather for a short bit,
with my newest favorite drinky-drink.
Fruit Smoothie with Coconut Butter.
Frozen fruit (from Walmart or Sam's!)
Blend it all together, stick an umbrella in it...and ENJOY.
You can order and find out how to make coconut cream into butter, HERE.
Really delicious and super nutritious!