Saturday, October 20, 2012

how far is china? [answered by isaiah, via video]


I tell you what.
This little man-child is one spunky little dude.
If he wasn't so darn cute and completely hilarious,
I don't know what I'd do.
Cause he wears me OUT.

This video conversation is only a sampling of what I hear ALL DAY LONG.
Because he talks and talks and talks and talks.
Never stops.
Never.
Never ever.
He voices his every thought, every idea, and every cotton-pickin' single thing
that passes through that little Chinese brain.


Whew.

God has such the sense of humor to give me the collage of children
that He did.





And for those interested,
volunteer babysitters will become soul beneficiaries of my will.
(For whatever that's worth.)
(Not much.)
But very deeply appreciated, for sure.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute! My eldest was like this. Talking constantly. Was a sweet little one. Going to be very smart...for sure! :)

Joanne Reddell said...

I'll come babysit!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...