Thursday, July 19, 2012

super-duper-stuff!

Listen, people.

I got this GREAT Toning Body-Wash from Dove about a month ago...and I REALLY DO love it.

I have crazy-dry skin.  ALWAYS.  And in the summer, it's something AWFUL.  I spend copious amounts of time in my garden, digging in dirt, (for some unknown reason) AND time in the swimming pool with my kiddos (it is an impossible cycle).  Which leads to horribly dry skin!!

So when Dove sent me their new Toning Body Wash, I was totally all over it.

I am normally a bar-of-soap-kind-of-gal.  SO love my bar of soap.  But when I got my Dove Body Wash in the mail I felt like quite the special girl....it was seriously like a spa-away-from-home.

Really, it was.

I usually drench my body in lotion after my multiple showers every day....but I seriously got to skip most of the moisturizing since Dove poured into my skin what was lacking.

SO...all that to say, you really should give it a try!

And why not go to the link below and enter to win their great giveaway?!!!

That would be great.

And here is a coupon!!
Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!


You will be happy.

The End.


Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012

Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...