Thursday, April 26, 2012

yes, we have no bananas

So this is it.

This is what my blogging life has come to.

A video about...well, take a look:



This is what happens when the
majority of your day
is filled only with the company of a five and a six year old.

And your five year old is all-too
eager to video you in your kitchen
doing Lord knows what.
And you are all-too eager to jump in
front of the camera.
Or a moving train.

Whatever.





I'd appreciate it if you'd all coordinate a
Lets-Take-Turns-Going-To-Visit-Lori-So-She-Doesn't-Go-Bananas
committee.

Who's up first?


Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

patty said...

19 cents a pound?!!! I'm jealous!

Faye Verquer said...

I will head on over...however I have a 6, 10, 11, 13 and 17 year olds that will come along!! But then again once you get past 2 or 3of your own whats a few more right?!! I would LOVE to visit with you! I had a BLAST meeting up with Jean and her little man, I am hopeful that one day I can meet all of her crew!

Faye

Tesseraemum said...

I'll be out!
I'll bring the adhd babysitter and the kid who would be a good intern or personal assistant for Brendan!

Debby said...

We'd love to come.......I know Lindsi would love hanging out with Macy!!!

McNew Family said...

You are such a dork, Lori!!!! It is likely a good thing that we don't live within visiting distance of each - I imagine our husbands would ban us from each other! I am trying to make one of the schedule boards for our household, which now consists of three 50 ish year olds, two 20 year olds, soon to be two 18 year olds, two 7 year olds and one 6 year old. It is getting too hard to remember all the bigs schedules and who will be home for dinner, etc. Any ideas????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...