Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here's our dinner menu from last night.
Study it carefully.


Every meal should should have such side dishes.
Thanks to Nick for making that addition.
(And later, K-Man changed brown rice to, brownie rice).

Glitter and rainbows, I tell ya.

While we're in our little marshmallow world,
I'd like to submit to you that we only have to clean our houses
once every six months.

And exercise?
Once a year.

You're welcome.

Sign the petition when it comes to your inbox.

You're all simply wonderful.

We're all wonderful and fabulous and downright delightful.

And covered in rainbows and unicorns.



7 comments:

Holly said...

That post goes so nicely with MY post today. : ) I love the rainbows and unicorns!

Faye Verquer said...

And what you really want to say is......!!!!

I love all your posts!!

jen said...

I'm so down with the green jelly beans... as long as they're mint. Brownie rice sounds nice, too. I'll sign it!

quilt'n-mama said...

I love your menu board! Did you make it?
Menu sounds yummy too... As long as the green jellybeans are green apple;-)

Cari said...

when you can't deal with reality, enjoy your fantasy, right?! that's my motto...lol

your in my thoughts and prayers today, Lori {hugs}

Anonymous said...

AMEN to once a year Sister! The way I like to look at it is KIDS are workout enough :) You have also inspired me with your dinner board. I am curios...when do you write on it? The night before? Morning of? I have three little ones and I am STILL getting in the swing of this whole Mommying thing. But God is good and being a "work in progress" is always quite alright with me.

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... that is too cute! Well Sister, I'm already at exercising once a year! Father help me!

Bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...