Thursday, February 9, 2012

what lori had for lunch {continued}

There are days that blog post ideas escape me.
So I look around and ask myself,
"Hey, Lori...what could you photograph that could turn into
a blog post?"

And on Wednesday I answered,
"Hey, Lori...your lunch looks pretty yummy today,
take a pic of that and tell the people about it."


So, people...here is what I had for lunch on
Wednesday, February 8, 2012.


Little pizzas made from French Bread
(no, I didn't make the bread...it's pure, unadulterated dead-bread from Walmart)
topped with sauce, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, feta and mozzarella cheeses.
With some Italian seasoning and garlic sprinkled atop.

Very delicious.


Sorry, no step by step photos on how to make this.
I think it's pretty self-explanatory.





And what interesting lunches have YOU had this week?
Do tell.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing intresting for me, just sandwhiches!
Your meal looks fantastic!
Can I come over???!! :) JK

Donna said...

Looks very yummy! (and at least you didn't have to eat it in the closet - lol)

Holly said...

Um...dairy farmers, here. We don't eat "lunch". We eat "dinner". Still want to know? :P

That island post was one of the funniest I've read.

Chad and Kristy said...

I tried that Sweet and Spicy Tuna in a pouch... have you?? It was really, really good! Tossed it on a salad and sprinkled with a little cheese...yum!

Angie said...

Today, some of us had tortillas spread with hummus and added sauteed bell peppers and onions. Those who eat anything, I fed tofu (yuck!) with quinoa. Yeah...they really do eat anything and think it's great!

Cari said...

well i had chinese food today for lunch with my hubby and daughter, Sami. we actually ate it in the restaurant at a booth and not in our closet...just sayin'. :)

Janet said...

We have the same thing every Mon, every Tues, etc. The most exciting is corndogs and chips, so that tells you how low I've sunk. Although the littles like Ramen noodle with peanut butter bagels the best. But with little time, and little money--that's what works for now.
I DO make a nutricious, delicious, homemade dinner EVERY night except Sunday.

Debby said...

I had grapefruit, & I baked oatmeal cookies for the kids when they came home from school. I had to sample a couple of those......

Loren said...

That lunch looks so good, I am salivating... darn, drool on the keyboard again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...