Thursday, February 16, 2012

packing heat {and snow balls}

Two things:

It finally snowed here.
It melted about 23 minutes later,
but the kids hurried up and went out to enjoy it.

And enjoy it, they did.
Especially Isaiah, as you can see.






My dishwasher had a malfunction.
So my amazingly talented husband fixed it.
Then the plug in my laundry room stopped working.
So my amazingly talented husband fixed it.
He saves us millions of dollars by being so handy.
He's so dreamy that way.



And yes, he was packing heat.
He's so sexy that way.

And yes, as a matter of fact we do
cling to our guns and our religion.

Particularly our religion.
Particularly, JESUS.


Can I get an AMEN?



7 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

you crack me up and I really needed a good laugh:)

Tony and Rett said...

AMEN, SISTA!

Cari said...

AMEN!

What a flattering photo of your hubby. I'll have to try to get that camera angle of mine... guess I'll have to unplugged my washer/dryer and tell him that it's not working. ;)

Katy said...

Amen! My sister and I bought my mom a sign to hang outside the door that says "Our house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun"

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!

Matilda Joyce said...

Haha! Love the little laundry sign!

Chris said...

I'm sure your hubby gave you an award for posting his photo!
I love when my hubby repairs stuff... If he can't figure it out, he calls his dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...