Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my dorky video

Well, as if the world wasn't weird enough already,
I've just added to it.

I'm delving into the world of video.

Written blog posts are so yesterday.

And because I apparently have nothing better to do with myself.

And it's my greatest desire to make you think that
I am the most dorky person on the planet.


(Oh and just so you know, I realized after the fact that I didn't have make up on)
(I normally look WAY better)
(Well, in my own mind i do)

That being said,





The End.




I do believe I will go back to writing.
Thank you very much.

6 comments:

Cari said...

lol...you never cease to make me laugh! i feel privilege now to have heard your voice and see you in action. :)

Faye Verquer said...

You are a hoot!! I have 2 jars of spaghetti sauce and 1 of alfredo sauce!! 3 opened containers of sour cream, 2 chip dips opened and maybe a couple bites out of, a few 1/2 drank bottles of powerade, and the list goes on....having a housefull of kids has its "rewards".....science projects in the making just open any of the above mentioned containers!!!

Faye

Chris said...

Hey, you don't even really have an accent! I have little bits of spaghetti sauce in containers in my freezer. I stopped buying the sauce in jars...the cans are less expensive.

Madeleine said...

LOL. I SO did not think that is what your voice sounded like!!

Well, I don't have any bottle of pasta sauce in my fridge.

I make my own. I bought some one day at Trader Joe's in case of an emergency, ( maybe 3 or 4 years ago!!) I think it is still in the basement shelf. I probably should go check the date and throw it out. :P Thanks for the reminder.

Raise your hand if you liked the video!

:::waving hand in the air!!!::::

Holly said...

Only three?? Oh, honey, I have so been there. And lots and lots of tupperware in there too.

I have missed so many of your posts! I've had a crazy week, and I even missed the give-away!!! Now, I am sobbing! :( But at least I am back in time to catch your amazing video!

Connie J said...

Oh, sista, keep the laughs coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...