Tuesday, February 7, 2012

loud, ornery, crazy, so on and so on....



After having had (adopted, I mean) two girls, boys seem to be
a bit of a shock to me.
Crazy, I know.
Being that...I already have two boys.
But one little fella in particular can make me nutty (nuttier).




He is:
Loud
Crazy
Boggery
Farty
Ornery
Silly
Crazy
Loud
Adventury
Loud
silly



Then God reminds me,
Hello, he's a little boy.

He's a perfectly normal, regular little boy.

And I wouldn't have him any other way.





Isaiah Jack-Jack...
you are a boggery, loud, ornery, crazy treasure to me.





Oh and I forgot to mention...the child is perfectly
content to only have on one sock.
All day long.

Such a boy.


6 comments:

Bethany said...

What a treasure! God has taught me so much through my boy and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's good to know there are others out there. :) The sock thing cracks me up. rarat

Desiree' said...

hmm, not sure it's confined to just boys~ I bet my Rachel could give him a run for his money....
She's our crazy girl....in a good way, but goodness some days I am just plain worn out!!

Angie said...

Love our boys...don't always understand them...but gotta love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Thank God he is not a girly boy! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Jennifer said...

Love it! I'm new to the boy thing...our little Mister is such.a.boy. :) Lovin' it though! Can't wait for our next little man to get here...and our little lady to bring back the drama. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...