Wednesday, January 4, 2012

waving flaps

So some of you commented last summer on
my armage.



My secret is,
I work out vigorously.
Bahahaha.
That's very funny.

Seriously, now.

Truth is,
my real arm worker-outer
is my blow dryer, Betty.
Betty Blow Dryer.



This bad girl weighs about 12 lbs (or there about).
And since it takes me almost ten minutes to
dry my dang clown hair,
well, that makes for one great workout
every single day of my life.
I intentionally use both arms just to keep my muscles balanced.
That's important, you know.
The very balance of the universe depends on it.
Not really.

But, I have sad news.

Betty died.

She's been a faithful friend for almost ten years.
We have been through thick and thin together.
Curly, straight, and everything in between.

I had to replace 'er.
(Sniffle sniffle)

And my new gal is lighter and sleeker.
(Don't tell Betty that, bless her heart.)

So now my arms going to heck in hand basket.

I'll have some amazing waving flaps just in time for summer.
You just wait and see.



4 comments:

Jen said...

You are hilarious. Thanks for bringing some laughter my way!

Angie said...

Ummm...maybe wrist weights while you dry? :)

Karin said...

Angie had a great idea...go with it. :) I hate it when things you need decide to crap out. How RUDE.

Madeleine said...

Check you out with those arms!!!

Betty did her job well. Maybe you can get Betsy, her twin? And keep the muscle woman concept going??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...