Tuesday, January 10, 2012

meatballs and larry {the carpet guy}

Here's what's going on right at this very second.

1. I am in the middle of making some delicious bread.

2. I am in the middle of making dinner (spaghetti and meatballs).

3. I am in the middle of waiting on Larry the carpet guy to show up.

K-man and I have been saving up to re-do our bathroom and
get new carpet in our bedroom.
So, last week I picked up some samples and scheduled
for Larry to come out and measure.

And of course today I was frantic about getting our bedroom
cleaned up and vacuumed, etc., etc.
Lord knows I want to make a good impression on Larry,
for goodness sake.
Now, as I wait for him to arrive, I'm looking at our 15 year old
bedroom carpet thinking,
"Hmm, this doesn't look so bad. Maybe we can make it last
a tad longer."

Well, I guess since Larry's likely on his way already,
I'll just leave things as they are.

Then change my mind 253 times and not get a wink of
sleep tonight, thinking about it.

Yes, that's what I'll do.



Excuse me now,
I need to tend to my meatballs and watch for Larry.

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

:::snorting:::

Is his name really Larry??!!??!

Larry the carpet guy??!!?

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I totally get the 'make a good impression on Larry' thing. I was going to have someone help me clean the house last year, and I went crazy cleaning it before they got here. lol. duh.

And hey, go for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...