Sunday, November 2, 2008

You Know You are Getting Old When....



I have been intrigued by a particular product for sometime now....its promise for smoothness and the old sluffed away is well, downright irresistible. So after countless times of slowly pushing my shopping cart passed, with eyes clocked on this human cheese-grater I finally caved to its lure with the support of my sweet man...also mesmerized by this product's promises. Yes, that is right...I bought a Ped Egg. And having just finished my eggs for breakfast, I broke out my new toy while finishing up my tea. As I sit here and write this to you, I am leaping with excitement as my new heels feel, well...new again! The "As Seen On TV" claims are, in fact, proven! It's true, it's real. So thank goodness it's warm today because flip-flops it is! Won't you join me in giving this people Parmesan maker a thumbs-up?!

2 comments:

Brittne said...

Haha Lori you have no idea how long ive wanted one of those! I was affraid it would hurt real bad because it literally looked like taking a cheese grater to my feet! So if you say it works then i will finally get one and hide it from jon! Haha

Lynsay said...

Wow did I need one of those this summer!! What I'm trying to figure out though is WHEN IN THE WORLD A COMPANY started advertising their "egg foot" on TV? How did they come up with enough money on a product that looks like and egg but is for your feet to get a commercial that somehow you saw?? They must have a serious business plan!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...