Sunday, November 16, 2008

You are Sooo Busted Girl!

Last night Miss Lucy had some quality time with Baba. She gave him a full spa treatment which included a luxurious chap-stick facial, an Asian hair treatment (not pictured, sorry), and a complimentary nose-blowing. I think she could have plucked his eyebrows & he would have happily let her...she's got this big man so wrapped around her finger!








Lucy has developed quite the American sweet tooth...so much so that she will find candy stashed away (I can't hide a thing that she won't find eventually!), her eyes big & hands full, she proudly announces her find. Now she's learned very quickly my response & will now say it before it can even come to my lips. With her little chubby finger pointing up & the cutest look on her face she'll say, "noooo more cookies (or whatever the snack may be". I know that doesn't read near as cute as it sounds but trust me, it is stinkin' adorable! But she has also learned to be a little more sneaky about her snacks which led me to this little mouse hiding in the kitchen....

Apparently me walking in on this guilty girl took all the thrill out of eating this now chopped up fudge cake because she no longer wanted it after she was busted!

Oh and I realized I never took a pic of K's new man-chair...I still haven't captured a snap shot of him sitting in it but Brenden gladly took his place as 2nd in command as man of the house......

Archie & Edith's chairs... (K's new chair may look black but it is actually a yummy shade of chocolate brown!)

2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

I looked at the picture before I read it and thought she cut her hair....I was like, NOOOOOOOO!!!

Fudge cake? Yummmm...who can blame that cute little dolly?? I am drooling over here in D-town...

By the way, could I have mine with a cup of coffee?? Extra strong?

Lynsay said...

Lucy is SOOO cute! I just love her smiles where you can't even see her eyes she is smiling so big! Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...