Thursday, November 27, 2008

Heavy on the Blessings

Sorry....I saw this & just had to chuck the traditional turkey picture & post this one instead....if only I looked that good!

What's the deal here? Every single morning when the alarm goes off at an unheard of time that really shouldn't exist, I drag myself out of bed...wondering if I will make it to my coffee pot before I need to stop for a rest. But this morning....(and yesterday...and likely tomorrow) the alarm got the mornng off. I happily went to bed knowing that my little tired body could sleep until the sun was up and warming this side of the earth. HA! No, not me....my eyelids with attitude popped right open at the usual time...with no heaviness that would cause me to savor the fact that I get to roll back over & drink in the slumber. Nope. Everything in my just wanted to pop right up and start my day. AAAHH!! Why can't I feel so zippy EVERY morning??


Anyway folks...have a super-duper Thanksgiving. Times are tough...money is tight..so on and so on. But OH THE BLESSINGS!!! Be thankful.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Wait! That's not you??

I am thankful for you and your family and that we were finally able to play together - too fun!! Next time we will play with more cherubs, huh? Yippee Jesus! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...