Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Name's Sake and Tagged...Again!

Ok, real quick (why am I starting to think that I must post every detail of my day to you all?? So sorry!)....But I got the nicest email from one of my fellow Journey to Me bloggers & she told me that her daughter got a new doll & named her Lucy Joy! Isn't that the sweetest thing ever! Oh golly I just love this close knit adoption community.


AND...I was tagged again! Wow...don't I feel like the popular girl at school! One of my all time favorite bloggers Elissa tagged me. Seriously, check out her blog she's a hoot & her Lily is such a little cupcake!


Since I've been sitting on my bee-hind way too much today I'm not going to take the time to write 7 more things about me (lucky you!). I still need to tag others though...I will get on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...