Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Visit with Patty!

 Friends, I haven't been on a vacation in I don't know HOW LONG.
Like, LONG.  

But a few weeks ago, I got on a big airplane all by my frumpy self...

 
(The view over Seattle...SWOON!)


 Even splurged and bought myself the deluxe cheese and fruit platter...


then landed safely somewhere in the middle of Washington state and got to
visit my very best west coast friend, PATTY!!!!


I even shared a room with JB.  3, 2, 1...let the rumors begin!
Hahaha!


I got to spend a lot of fun time with Patty's kiddos...
they are awesome.


And even got to know the cat, up close and personal!.


We had THE BEST time!  Though I do wish it had been under better circumstances,
as it was the one year anniversary of Patty's husband's death
from brain cancer.  Sigh.  

But it was such a delight to get away and share MUCH-NEEDED laughter
with my dear friend.



Watch for our comic tour, coming to a city near you!!


(I know it looks like I have a baby bump...and as much as I'd like to think
it's just the angle...it's probably more likely a, Lori-bakes-a-million-things-a-day bump.)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...