Friday, April 29, 2016

Busy-BUSY!

Whew!  It's finally Friday!
What a busy week it's been.  And actually, I still have a lot more to do.
Working my rear off has become my middle name.
The paradox is, my rear is getting bigger and bigger.
Weird.


This week I made (for catering events):

425 turnovers.
700+ mini cupcakes.
300+ mini cinnamon buns.
And more.

It's amazing to me what we're capable of doing with God's divine strength and wisdom...
and stamina!!!


Here's a few pics:





I'd sure love it if you'd like my business Facebook page!

I hope to have mail order items up and running in the near future!


Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

LedaP said...

Your link your fb page is wrong - it links to vitacost - at least that's where it takes me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...