My summer, thus far:
And here's my breakfast this morning: (Which, was I think Thursday morning, when I started this post.) My new breakfast BFF's are eggs, avocados, and oatmeal. Mmmmm!
1. Three of my six kids walked through sewer water/mud today.
2. Isaiah has declared, at least fourteen times, that he is going to find another family, or at the very least, go back to China. I might let him.
3. Here is a pic of me on what feels like day 3,487 of summer break.
3. So, yeah...fortunately, (or unfortunately, however you choose to look at it), I have been working at my little waitressing job a lot lately. And really,
And my kids wonder why I'm so militant about table manners.
4. It is my goal this summer to create premium boredom in my children. And so far, I am well on my way to reaching that goal! As a start, I have even conditioned them to be excited about our once-a-week trip to the library.
5. My farmy farm is coming along nicely! Here are pics:
I hope YOU are all having THE most fantastically boring summer also!