Thursday, December 26, 2013

The K-Man Cave

Have you ever had the rare opportunity to take a glimpse inside of
a testosterone-filled Man Cave?

Today is your very lucky day,
you're about to right now.  




Here's where my biggest of boys hang out frequently:



Filled with the manliest of things...a motorcycle, ATV, plywood, giant TV, lawn chairs, 
a torpedo heater (because there is no other heat source),
 power tools, machinery, mowing appendices, bench press...
And more! 



And that's why I got this sign for K-Man,
for his K-Man Cave:

I don't even want to know.



I'm a little jealous, honestly.
I want a Girl Cave!
Oh, wait...I think I have one, it's called The Kitchen.

Hmmmmm.



So, does YOUR man have a man cave??

1 comment:

Vicky said...

No man, no man cave! I love the sign! I hope there is a heater in the man cave and I think next year you need to add recliners!

The kitchen a woman cave, really? I would equate it to a prison! :-D



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...