Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013 {Ugly Sweaters & All)

Well, what a merry Christmas it was!

This post has a million pictures, which took me a million years to upload,
so I have not the energy nor the wherewithal to caption each one.  
Nor do you probably want me to.

So, let's just pretend that you know who everyone is and what's happening.


Christmas Eve.
My parents' house.
Ugly sweater contest:




K-Man could not have been one ounce less enthused about the ugly sweater thing.
But I do know he was very attracted to me in mine.
Goodness, who the heck wouldn't be?!

And the big boys, they were enthused too.




Christmas Morning & Day:
Our house.
K-Man's family.


Sibs playing games!

Lori being Lori!




Brenden.

Brenden's abs.
But, that was before we ate. ;)












K-Man and his brothers.




Brothers and their mama.
But we deeply missed our patriarch today.
Christmas will never be quite the same without him. 

So glad we had everyone here to celebrate our Savior's birth
and spend time together enjoying each other.



I hope you all had a joyful day as well!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas Lori!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...