Monday, May 13, 2013

signs of spring {hooray!}

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that spring is finally here...
and that our snowstorms are over.
Though I know I will be longing for one, come mid-July.
But we'll worry about later.

And in the last few days, it's been extra sunshiny, which is also a nice respite for us all.
Though I do love a cloudy, rainy day,
too many of those in a row makes me an awful mess.


And I'm not the only one who's enjoying the extra vitamin D...

 Isaiah found himself a nice cozy spot and soaked it all up.
He's part kitty-cat.
Have I ever told you that?




And yet another another sign of spring is all the fresh delicious fruit!!


This is a regular dinner side-dish for us around our table.
The kids devour it!
Fresh pineapple, strawberries, and kiwi.

So scrumptious!!



I hope you are enjoying some spring sunshine where you are, too.

Soak it all up, my friends!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...