My 10 observations about not having a washing machine:
1. I feel like the world has been lifted from my shoulders,
now that I am not doing laundry anymore!
It has freed up approximately 4.5 hours each day for me.
And I couldn't be more grateful.
2. I have never been more stressed out.
The mountain of laundry that is piling up is killing me slowly.
It is as if some cruel joke is being played on me.
Is there a candid camera hidden somewhere?
3. The paradox created by #1 and #2 has me laughing and crying.
Yet, I still feel so very free.
It's a quandary that I will never understand.
4. My new washing machine is coming tomorrow morning.
5. BUT...until K-Man hooks it all up tomorrow NIGHT,
it will just be another unused shiny appliance,
all day tomorrow.
6. My decision to paint around my laundry machines is haunting me now.
7. I quite frankly don't really care about #6.
I am who I am.
8. The people in my house are starting to complain about their lack of clothing.
9. Laundry will be my middle name, come Thursday morning.
10. Truth be told, I am plotting to run away, just as soon as everyone goes to bed tonight.