Monday, December 3, 2012

8-years-old-at-heart

Well, rats.

I can't get this picture rotated for the life of me.


Well, anyway...turn your 
computer sideways and continue on.

Here's what happens when an almost 50-year old man
gets his remote control helicopter stuck in a tree:

Thankfully, this 8-year-old-at-heart-man is married to a slightly younger woman who 
is willing to help him out of his predicaments, always.
And thankfully, this almost 50-year-old-yet-8-year-old-at-heart-man,
owns a big tractor.

So my job was to hoist him up, then bring him down.

And don't think for a second that I didn't consider just dumping him off in the woods.

Wait, what?

No, I did not think that for one second.
I certainly did not.


Helicopter was rescued.
Mission accomplished.


Once again, Lori saved the day.


I'm here to help.

Call me with all your rescue needs.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Again, you made me laugh. Your life sounds like one fun moment after another. Good for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again, your family adventures make me feel better in knowing that crazy things don't just happen in my household.
M.Miller

Vicky said...

Lori to the rescue! I love your ability to tell a story!

likeschocolate said...

That is what moms are for! Way to go!

Chris said...

That's another reason not to allow my almost 50 y.o. hubby to have on of those

Anonymous said...

I have had 4 really difficult days in a row and this post made me LOL. You are always so witty with your words, but I am especially thankful to have stopped by and started today with a smile. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...