Saturday, November 24, 2012

thanksgivin'

Well, I went ahead and upgraded my picture memory on my blog.
So now I have determined to get my money's worth and
post every single picture I ever take, from this moment on, for the rest of my life.


Here are just a few pics from Thanksgiving.

I am saddened because I forgot to take my camera out of my purse
at my parents' house, and thus failed to capture
the good times at that Thanksgiving celebration.
And there was gambling and everything.
Dang!
NEXT TIME.


I hosted Thanksgiving at our house with K-Man's side of the fam.
And by hosted, I mean that I sat and watched my
mother-in-law do most of the work.
She's awesome.



So here's the pictorial:



Nick and me.

Nick and me again.

Five of the best men I know.
Love them so much!

Nick and his darling girlfriend, Sarah.

The little kids on a Thanksgiving treasure hunt!


Finding the "treasure chest."
(Mama/Auntie Lori is so wonderful!)


My single brother-in-law, Kenny, carving the turkey.

Little Brennan taking his first bite of sweet potatoes

Little Brennan deciding that that would be his last bite of sweet potatoes.
Papa with Isaiah and Brennan.
It was a lovely day out!

K-Man and his wonderful Mama.

Kenny, me, and my chins (in the most unflattering pose ever).

Well, that's about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if this helps, but ...

http://50after40.blogspot.com/2012/11/photo-limit-on-blogger.html

Justine said...

What was in the treasure chest? Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Vicky said...

I just love the treasure chest idea! I'll have to remember that for future get togethers!

It looks like the big kids had a good time too!

Rebecca said...

I haven't forgotten about the Daniel study... I haven't had a chance to start yet. Terrible excuse, I know, but between a marathon, fund-raising garage sale and Thanksgiving, and travel plans, I've been too preoccupied. I'm going to start tomorrow.

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...