Thursday, October 11, 2012

really yummy things.

Hey, you guys.

Just checking in with ya.

I'm not sure I ever mentioned this before,
but I bought a side of beef a while back.
I need to post about that
cause it made me feel like a real woman,
all Prov.31 & all.

But, for now I'll just tell you that there is NOTHING like fresh
beef from a reputable butcher.
I will never go back to normal grocery store beef shopping.
Never ever.

Real fresh local beef is beyond what your wildest imaginations could
ever...imagine.

Okay, so....I'm laying it on a bit thick but it's true.
It's yummier than anything you'll buy in the store.
Ever.

Can I get an amen?

Alrighty,
now that that commercial is out of the way,
here's what Lori made for dinner:

BBQ Brisket (hello, it was AMAZING) sandwiches.
Mixed vegetables (only because I'm a responsible mom)
AND
Bow-Tie Pizza Pasta.

Woooooie!

The pasta salad was SO DELICIOUS.

Sadly, I had to improvise a bit because I didn't have 
the prescribed tomatoes...or green onions.
I cried in the corner of my kitchen for a good 20 minutes over
the tomatoes because I had just return from the grocery
store when I decided to make this and it
sent me into a mourning like none other, knowing I'd be lacking them.

But I overcame my grief with some bell peppers and feta cheese.

And let me tell you,
this is one fabulous pasta salad.
And I am extremely picky about pasta salad.
I sure wouldn't dream of leading you astride, never in a million years.

So what you need to do to get this wonderful recipe
that came from my friend Christie,
a fellow-blog friend,
is go to my "Community Recipe Box" tab at the top of this
page and click on her link.

Or just click HERE.



You will really really be glad that you did!

So very yummy, ya'll!!!


And check out the other recipes too.
I hope to try them all soon!


If you have a great recipe you'd like me to link up,
send it to me!


1 comment:

Jean said...

I want to come to your house for dinner!

Lets make reservations!!
(cuz... I'm good at that!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...