Thursday, February 2, 2012

shenanigans

Dearest Husband,

When one splits out his pants at work,
one should just throw them away,
not put them in the laundry basket,
as if wifey can somehow mysteriously fix them during
the laundering process.

Love,
Wifey

And what was even funnier
was Lucy's reaction when I told her to take my picture...

"Mom, what are you doing now?? Mom, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!
(Hands thrown in the air)
Mom, this is crazy!"


She'll eventually get used to my shenanigans.
They all do.

7 comments:

Chris said...

How long does she know you? Ah well some kids are easily surprised. " I need to clear my place at the table? Every time?"

Angie said...

Shenanigans = funny posts!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! lol

Bethany said...

That is too funny! My husband has that problem too. :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Not 5 minutes ago I was folding my husband's blue jeans and noticed that he had a huge rip right in the....ahem..."zipper" area. I asked him why in the world he hadn't just thrown them away and he replied that he had no idea they were even ripped. Now we are wondering how long he walked around like that! LOL! Gotta love 'em!

Joanne Reddell said...

Ya gotta love that Lucy!!!

Chrissy said...

In my world, he would think he can still wear those with a long shirt to "work on the house or the car". I feel for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...