Saturday, February 25, 2012

garage kitchen

Remember the post about my fantastic new
FREE stove?


The one that God provided so I could have an extra oven
to bake bread in and cook on in my garage when
it's hot out and I don't want to heat up the kitchen?


Remember that?

Well, God bless my dear husband because he simply
can't do anything half-way.
And he lives to get an oooh and ahhh out of me
by blessing me with his awesome skills.


He is building me my own little garage kitchen!

On the other side of the oven is an old mini-fridge
and another counter top.
With my giant freezer just on the other side of that.

Now I need to order me a sofa and bunk beds and
I'll have my own little apartment.

Just kidding.
Maybe.



So fun!!




7 comments:

Jennifer said...

That.is.awesome!!!!!

quilt'n-mama said...

Awesome!!!

Angie said...

Oooooh...I like that apartment idea. What a sweet hubby!

Bethany said...

Sweet! That would be an awesome setup for canning too.

Difference2This1 said...

Very cool :) I agree with the above...what a great place to do canning!!!

Chris said...

AC too? nice work there K-man, should earn you a few browning points

Anonymous said...

Looks like a labor of LOVE to me .:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...