Friday, January 6, 2012

so much blessing!

Well, happy day!

I couldn't help but think of this verse,

"...and see if I don't throw open the flood gates of heaven
and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."
Malachi 3:10

when I gathered eggs this morning.

Just look!



My hens are absolutely loving this unseasonably warm weather we are having.

I'm so proud of them!

I think I'll invite them in for coffee this afternoon.
They so deserve the downtime.


I'll be sure to blog about that.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Do you sell them or eat them all? Our family of 7 goes through a dozen at a time. We only have eggs once a week. I have seriously considered raising hens for eggs for several years now.

Desiree' said...

We are getting chickens this spring~ as our family of 8 soon to be 9 goes through at least 2 dozen a a week...Me thinks a post about how to get started with chickens would be awesome!! (pretty please??)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...