Saturday, January 7, 2012

impassible gate

Once upon a time,
there lived a father and his two eldest sons.

They decided one day that they needed to put a gate
at the end of the driveway.

So, they did.




During the process, the younger son said to his father,
"Father, I do believe that our ginormous dog will be able to
fit under our new gate and run away."

To which the father said,
"Son, if you can't fit under the gate, neither can our
ginormous dog. Hence forth and try to fit
under it, Son."

"Ok, Father, I will do just that."



And so the son tried,
but didn't fit, after all.



And there he stayed for the rest of his life.

He eventually got married and enjoyed a relative full life.
But mysteriously, never had children.



The End.

10 comments:

T said...

Hilarious!
(as usual)
;-)

Karin said...

Bahahahahahaha....henceforth will your dog dig under it?

Jo's Corner said...

You ALWAYS make me giggle! Love You, Girl!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh!! I can always count on you for a good laugh. Laughing hysterically. Family wondering if I having truly lost it. Thank you!

Holly said...

Totally laughed out loud. Again. : )

Jean said...

Yes... you are hysterical!!

I just want to know IF the ginormous dog has tried to fit under this gate also??

If so... I'm guessing the dog never had children (I mean puppies) either...

Just wondering...

Joanne Reddell said...

Bahahahahaha!! Too funny!!

Madeleine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I 'powedered my nose'...a little.

Tesseraemum said...

I just knew there would be a good post to go with the picture!

They didn't happen to think the dog might just walk around?!! Sheri

Chris said...

Poor Nick, didn't really know what you were going to do w/ the pics did he?
Silly boy, the dog will go around the end post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...