Monday, December 19, 2011

coolest mom on the planet

Who's the coolest mom on the plant?

Go ahead, guess.

YES!

That's right...it's ME!
And that makes YOU the coolest guessers on the planet.


And I am especially cool today because guess what I did?
Guess!

YES!

That's right...I spent the day making bread.
THEN, I had to pick Macy up from school for piano lessons
and YES, I absolutely
DID bring a warm loaf of whole wheat cinnamon swirl, fresh out of the oven,
with me so she would have THE most delicious snack after
a long day of finals.

Yes, it's on a cutting board with a bread knife on the side.
I thought of everything except a kettle of hot tea.
Dang it.
Next time!

And half the loaf may or may not have been eaten
by the time we got home.

And it may have or have not have been just Macy and me in the car.


And I may or may not be eying the rest of the loaf
to eat after dinner.

That's how I roll.

And roll and roll and roll.




6 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, you are speakin' my language. Is there anything more yummy than fresh, warm bread? I think not!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't get pulled over! ;-)

quilt'n-mama said...

oh warm bread.... my kids would just eat that for a meal... skip everything else! Maybe we can enjoy some warm bread and coffee soon:) I am trying to figure out when we are heading that way for Christmas! Today it's quiet here... the highway's closed and the snow is blowing:)

Holly said...

Yummmmmmm, And yes you are super cool. : )

Faye Verquer said...

Yes you are awesome!!! You are so awesome that I am going to go make some bread myself, however I don't have the best ingredients like you do but I can try!!! I am going to use YOUR vanilla though!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Faye

Annie said...

Ok Lori, so seriously, you ARE the coolest. That is really cool. I can't even tell my daughter that you did that because she would be like, "whaaa??? No way!!!" I am jealous of your coolness!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...