Tuesday, October 19, 2010

dancin'

Super news!

Our dossier is on its way to China, baby!

But, there's a snag.

Isn't there always.

I forgot to write an employment letter for myself.
Or should I say, an unemployment letter.

Dang it!

I can't believe I completely overlooked that.
Actually, I can.

So, our agency is going to go ahead and send our dossier
in grand hopes of the CC** being OK with not
having it.

But in the meantime I'll write the letter, get it notarized, certified,
authenticated, blah, blah, blah.

Just in case they ask for it.

Sigh.

I so do get in the way of myself sometimes.

Anyhoo.

Moving on to something fun...


I bought this teen dance video for Macy.

She absolutely loves it!


And a little someone else loves it too.
It's soooo much fun to watch them cut-a-rug.

And for some odd reason they both find it necessary to
show me how dirty their socks are afterwards.

Whatever.

10 comments:

Angie said...

Maybe you could put little dust mops on the bottom of their feet. They could spin faster, and your floors would shine!

Chad and Kristy said...

Wow, to think she didn't like to have her picture taken a year ago and now she is letting you take pictures of her dancing! I would say she is coming out of her shyness some:)

JR said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! Your sweet Macy and precious Lucy just warm the cockles of my ♥ (whatever that means - lol!)

julie said...

We are neck and neck in our adoption journeys-and I can't believe we both forgot our non-employment letters-too funny! I begged our agency to go ahead and send our dossier without my letter, but they just wouldn't do it. So my letter has been notorized, certified, and sent to Chicago-it arrived at the consulate 1:12 p.m. Friday. I'm hoping they will authenticate it quickly, it's only ONE document. I hope your dossier is accepted without the letter. We need to get our kiddos home ASAP!

Holly said...

I love this soooo much. : ) So wonderful to see her so comfortable and having fun!

Chris said...

You would think they could just put 'em in the wash!

megadog said...

Congratulations on getting that Dossier to China-hooray! Love the dancing pictures. Lucy looks so proud of her big sis.

Sammy said...

Congrats! What a great feeling!

Jean said...

They are so cute dancing! Does this qualify as Gym class??

You are DTC- too cool! I'm about a month behind you! Still need to get it authenticated then approved by the agency then to China- whew!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Too cute!!!!

What is the video? My littlest man loves to cut a rug (and his little sis). I'm assuming it is Chinese? Please share!

As for the dust, I'm liking Angie's suggestion above and have this thought ... swiffer cloths made to fit your feet! Genius I tell ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...