Wednesday, February 17, 2010

lucyism


Not much to chat with you about today.

But I will share the song that has been on Lucy's top ten list recently,

"Row, row, row your boat....gently down the street."

I'll let you ponder that a while.
But I'm pretty sure there's a spiritual metaphor there!


What's that sound?
Oh, just my ores scraping the pavement of life.




"They will come with weeping;
they will pray as I bring them back.
I will lead them beside streams of water
on a level path where they will not stumble..."
Jeremiah 31:9

Now there's where peace resides...following the gracious path of our Savior.
Even when if feels bumpy.
He is faithful.
Always!

7 comments:

Hezra said...

oh, just MY ores scraping the pavement of life. and you can hear it States away?? scary... lol She cracks me up. ok, so you are funny too...

Adeye said...

Precious Lucy :)

Yes, my friend, He WILL see you through the bumps in the road--because He who promised is FAITHFUL!

Holly said...

I really like you Lori :)
Too bad you have to live so far away.
May the One Who called you continue to equip you to walk with strength and wisdom.

Karin said...

I heart Lucy! :) and her Mama... Pondering this wisdom from her and need a few more cups of coffee. :)

Holly said...

Yes He is. : ) And I just read up there that the other Holly wishes you lived near her, but I wish you lived near ME! Maybe we should all move close together!

Madeleine said...

...

I can't tell you how much I need that this morning.

As i sit here not being able to see the key board from the tears.

Thank you.

Madeleine said...

Opps, wrong email again. lol. Sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...