Friday, June 26, 2009

the things our children leave behind....

First, I gotta say a big THANK YA to my two new
followers! 100 is feelin' fine.

ALSO...and way more importantly,
my friend Holly told me of ANOTHER
13 year old girl about to
age-out in September.

Email me if you are interested....
PLEASE pray about it!

******************************

Ok, apparently my nagging convincing
talks about cleaning up after ourselves around here
have put deep conviction on Nick.

This is what I woke up to...
apparently he got the munchies in
the wee hours and fi
xed himself some bacon.
Poor fella was clueless as to what
to do with the bacon grease...
aren't we all.

Then there's Lucy.

Who has a loonngg way to go.
It is very common for me to find this
kind of mess...frequently.
She loves to cut up paper.
New Year's Eve is just around the corner...
get your confetti orders in now.


4 comments:

Shonni said...

Oh boy, do I see that kind of paper but up EVERYDAY. My children love paper...forget the toys, just paper, scissors and color pencils! My children call white paper "blind" because it doesn't have any color - LOL

Anonymous said...

The bacon grease thing is too cute! So bummer dude. When I'm home, I'm home from Monday the 6th-Wed. the 8th in Kansas. The rest of the time, I'll be in Joplin. So I'm not too sure if I'll get to see everyone! :(

Holly said...

That note is just great! I wish I could leave a note like that for someone, but when you're the mom, the buck stops at you. :(

Janet said...

You do save it and cook with it like we do here in the south-don;t you? Janet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...