Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yippee JESUS!!

Remember the 13 year old girl that I posted about a while back desperate for a family to come get her BEFORE she turned 14 on Jan. 20??? Oh I'm just so tickled to have found their blog!!!!! Click HERE to see for yourself!!!!

ALSO, a little more info on OUR 13 year old Shu Li!!! Late last night before heading to bed I received an email from the guy who is doing volunteer work at Luoyang SWI (Shu Li's orphanage)!! He is eager to get us more info about her & is going to send us pictures soon!!! This is a young guy (26) whose heart is completely broken for orphans...he spends tons of time with the kids just being their friend, taking them places & just lovin' on them. He is a good-looking single guy who could be livin' it up as a bachelor here in the US but God has called him to a much more rewarding cause. Anyway, I'm so thankful for his ministry & I'm going to ask him if he has a blog (who doesn't these days!). Can't wait to see what he sends us about our Shu Li!!!

I PROMISE to post later (probably not until tonight after our basketball games) about Lucy's dancin'!!!

1 comment:

agirlandhergun said...

I stummbles on your blog clicking around on other's sites and have been reading your back posts.

We adopted our daughter whois from Luoyang, back in 2005. She was 2 at the time. Luoyang is beautiful. We have since adopted 2more SN children from China.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your posts. I look forward to hearing more about your adoption.

Shelby
www.theelisonproject.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...